Why Landscape Solutions?
We are a bunch of talented professionals who get to spend our days in a career we love.
We have multiple roles available for keen and enthusiastic individuals that love the outdoors or are looking for a change.
We have a great culture here, but that’s not the only reason you’ll love working for us.
- We’re pretty social â we have fun at work in a team environment
- We like to learn new things and we’ll encourage you to do the same
- Our work is highly visible, you can be proud of what you’ve created
- Competitive packages
- On-the-job training
- Full site uniform provided
- We reward success
- Refer a friend bonus program
We are constantly growing. That means we’re always looking for great people to join our team. We want people to help us in our mission to create the best green spaces.
What you can expect:
- Using whipper snippers, mowing lawns with push and ride on lawnmowers
- Chemical spraying, pulling weeds and clearing areas of debris
- Planting garden beds and landscape maintenance
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Certificate II or III in Parks and Gardens (desirable but not essential as training is provided)
- National Police Check and Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
At Landscape Solutions our goal is to create great places which we achieve through our great team, COME JOIN!
Landscape solutions is proud of the inclusive and diverse workplace. We are committed to creating a diverse environment where all employees’ opinions, ideas and perceptions are valued.