Landscape Solutions is looking for a success-driven Team Leader to be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day duties of our Award Winning landscape maintenance team of gardners. If you are a good motivator with a passion for quality results, then we want to hear from you!
What you can expect:
- Maintaining high grade amenity turf
- Management and maintenance of award-winning high end horticulture sites and properties
- Oversee the completion all landscape maintenance duties completed by your team
- Training and development to assist you grow as a People Manager
- Providing guidance, training and support to Apprentices
- Ad hoc administrative duties
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous team leading/supervisory experience and sound horticulture knowledge.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- A confident leader who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Some previous experience in Landscape Construction (preferred, but not essential)
- Certificate III in Parks and Gardens
- Manual Drivers licence, WHS White Card, National Police Check and Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
We have a pretty great culture here, but that’s not the only reason you’ll love working for us.
- We’re pretty social â we have fun at work in a team environment.
- We like to learn new things and we’ll encourage you to do the same.
- Our work is highly visible, you can be proud of what you’ve created.
- Competitive packages.
- On-the-job training.
- Full site uniform provided.
- We reward success.
- Refer a friend bonus program.
At Landscape Solutions our goal is to create great places which we achieve through our great team, COME JOIN!
Landscape solutions is proud of our inclusive and diverse workplace. We are committed to creating a diverse environment where all employees’ opinions, ideas and perceptions are valued.